Re: If Fweddie has a "brother" named Mark that is "very close" to the
driveway where the race starts, why does "Pussy" Fweddie still weep
"DUH, I can't find you!" ?



Fweddie - "They are facts" (Never has provided even ONE fact during
the past 2 months) Lying, bluffing, backpedalling fool - Hall, wept:

> >From: fkhall@gmail.com (Fweddie NOfactsNOproof Hall)

>
> >>> SO, you're ready to provide the facts and
> >>> proof about the business that you stalked for
> >>> over 6 months to backup your bluffs about
> >>> having facts and *all the proof* ...or will you
> >>> continue to backpedal, big mouth?

>
> >> In what way did I stalk a "business" ? Where
> >> is the post where I claimed to have proof of
> >> stalking a "business" ?

>
> >Idiot, how can you claim to have a brother that's supposed to be "very
> >close" to me in real life w/o stalking bluffer?

>
> Too stupid to figure it out


That's why you're stupid enough to say: I can't find you/My "brother"
is "very close" to you in the same posting? 8)


> > You either stalked a
> >business or a home...OR you **just** got caught lying aGAIN, big-mouth
> >bluffer.

>
> Or


[Desperate evasion and backpedal away from posting the facts that you
claim to have...Noted]


> >Backpedal noted

>
> >>> Bluffer, you claimed to have facts and proof,
> >>> so list them, coward.

>
> >> Proof I posted such?

>
> >Backpedal noted

>
> >>> Liar, to make a claim like that you'd have to
> >>> show proof to backup that statement, yes?

>
> >> I don't have to do anything of the sort

>
> >Backpedal noted

>
> >> you do not own a NAPA franchise

>
> >NO proof noted

>
> >>> Remember, idiot, you claimed that the
> >>> business was "yanked"

>
> >> If it wasn't yanked, why is it you no longer
> >> brag about owning the franchise?

>
> Note: No response


You mean no response from you, even after you've had about 8 weeks to
post the facts that you claim to have.....

=========================
Message-ID: <1175118221.682410.241700@p15g2000hsd.googlegroups .com>

Fweddie - "They are facts" (Never has provided even ONE fact during
the past 2 months) Lying, bluffing, backpedalling fool - Hall, wept:

>From: TheShadowBoxer@webtv.net:
>
>> Idiot, the last time I said you were weeping out "wild assumptions"
>> you said that what you claimed about the business was "fact"
>> not assumptions...

>
>
> They are facts.

=========================


.....For about the 100th time that Frightened Fweddie has been given
the chance to make good on his "They are facts" snivel, he hasn't been
able to post a single fact. Just more desperate backpedals, evasions,
deflections, final straw bluffs and timid "I meant to do that"
excuses. 8)



> >Backpedal noted

>
> >> now that the light of truth is shining

>
> >upon your lie about having a brother that is supposed to be "very close"
> >to me, in real life?

>
> No lie, I posted the truth.


~Inept Net Defective Fweddie, for about the 100th time, just proves
that he ran out of excuses for why he can't find the driveway that his
own "brother" is "very close" to.

So, uber self-snagged idiot, guess you'll say that you still can't
show up for the race, even when you claim to have a brother that is
real close to the front door of where the race will start?


> >Is that why you STILL act like you don't know how
> >to get here? Because you got caught lying about Mark, OLD big-mouth
> >blow-hard? LOL

>
> Yawn.


[See above: you just proved my point] <LOL>


Keep avoiding the race, pussy.


> >>> where's your proof, big mouth? Where did
> >>> you find that info, bluffer?

>
> >> DYOFDW

>
> >Backpedal noted

>
> >>> Name of business and owner, stalker. Or is
> >>> that just another blow-hard bluff that you
> >>> refuse to backup, even tho' you've always
> >>> claimed to have the facts and proof, big
> >>> mouth?

>
> >> Tell you what. State, in a Usenet post, that

>
> Can't do it



Can't provide a single fact that you claimed to have 8 weeks ago? Or
how you claimed you'd post that scary <LMAO> "Mark" info yesterday,
and didn't? Or how you planned on posting proof about Lee claiming to
have paid "cash" for 3 cars in 1 day, but you didn't? Or how you
claimed you'd just have to get weal tough if Lee denied that the
"franchise" was "yanked" ... and he called you a liar, so of course
you tucked-tail and didn't post any info. Or how you told Lee that if
I denied ever making postings about a "Mark" in a "F-150" MB about 10
years ago, you'd just have to step over that RL line and post proof
about those postings. Of course you didn't - you just crawled behind
another desperate bluff and deflection. Or the time just recently that
you ... etc, etc, etc.....


> >Backpedal noted

>
> >> The business you don't own?

>
> >Proof, liar?

>
> >> The imaginary GTO you claim to have?

>
> >Proof, liar?

>
> >>>> the ignorant fuck

>
> >>> You, because you claimed to have "all the
> >>> proof" about the business that you stalked
> >>> for over 6 months, but you're still too
> >>> ignorant to get here, even after you claimed
> >>> that your "brother" Mark was somebody that
> >>> I'm supposed to know in real life because
> >>> you claimed that he's "very close" to the
> >>> business?

>
> >> Wh

>
> >Backpedal noted

>
> >>> Really? Then send Mark by to say hi, okay,
> >>> blow-hard bluffer.

>
> >> Pl

>
> >Backpedal noted

>
> >>>> can't sleep at night wondering how to get
> >>>> out of racing

>
> >>> Idiot, what did you mean when you wept that
> >>> Mark was very close and that I'm supposed
> >>> to know who Mark is?

>
> >> Ne

>
> >Backpedal noted

>
> >>> Fool, is this where you're going to start
> >>> making excuses for why you still act like you
> >>> can't get here, the starting point of the race,
> >>> eventho' you've claimed to have a "brother"
> >>> that is in the immediate area and that I'm
> >>> supposed to know him in real life?

>
> >> He

>
> >Backpedal noted

>
> >> Let's just meet for the race at a location that
> >> exists in real life, ok?

>
> >Clown you wept that your brother "Mark" was "very close" to me in real
> >life...SO, just tell him to come on by...ah, unless you're gettin'
> >caught in a lie about having a near here brother named Mark. =)

>
> Maybe


Fool, you mean you forgot that you made that claim in this very
posting? Again.


> >Ooooopsie...LOL!!

>
> >>> And, liar, from the very instant you
> >>> mentioned "Mark" I've always asked who's
> >>> Mark and have always told you to provide
> >>> proof, but of course you never have, proving
> >>> yourself to be the cowardly liar that I knew
> >>> you would prove yourself to be.

>
> >> Di

>
> >Backpedal noted

>
> >>> and said that you would provide proof that
> >>> Tux talked about Mark at that MB, but you
> >>> never backed up that bluff. Why is that?

>
> >> I n

>
> >Backpedal noted

>
> >LOL! OLD fool, you JUST painted yoursell into a corner and I'll never
> >let you off of the hook for being ignorant enough to claim that you had
> >a "brother" that was "very close" to me

>
> I do


~Inept Net Defective Fweddie, for about the 100th time, just proves
that he ran out of excuses for why he can't find the driveway that his
own "brother" is "very close" to



> >>> Ah, come back with another desperate
> >>> backpedal and another insecure "I meant to
> >>> do that" excuse, instead of ever providing
> >>> facts and proof to backup you claims about
> >>> having facts and proof, big-mouth blow-hard.

>
> >> Pr

>
> >Backpedal noted

>
> >> Yeah, right. Carol says otherwise, and I
> >> believe her.

>
> >> mentally ill women

>
> >Nice self-snag, desperate luser.

>
> >> The bulk of her posts indicate that we got
> >> along well.

>
> >Of course, you don't post links to those posts.

>
> >>> You said you'd provide proof that she called
> >>> me a stalker, but you still haven't. Why?

>
> >> Jes

>
> >Backpedal noted

>
> >> Give me a break.

>
> >LMAO!!

>
> >>> You've claimed many times to have a
> >>> brother that is supposed to be "very close" to
> >>> me in real life. You seem to enjoy real life
> >>> stalking, stalker. Why is that?

>
> >> Pr

>
> >Backpedal noted

>
> >b.t.w. Idiot, just yesterday you bluffed about unloading that big **Mark
> >troll** bomb, but you ran away instead...why?

>
> Looks to me like I'm still right here. Ran away?


So, you'll run right back here with your "big **Mark troll** bomb"
info that you pretended you'd have already posted by now?


> >You've never made good on ANY of your bluffs about unloading those bluff
> >bombs, every single time that your bluff is called, and it's been 8
> >weeks and there's still NO facts and NO proof to backup your bluffs
> >about havng facts and proof...why is that, OLD blow-hard bluffer?

>
> Facts and proof regarding what?


=========================
Message-ID: <1175118221.682410.241700@p15g2000hsd.googlegroups .com>

Fweddie - "They are facts" (Never has provided even ONE fact during
the past 2 months) Lying, bluffing, backpedalling fool - Hall, wept:

>From: TheShadowBoxer@webtv.net:
>
>> Idiot, the last time I said you were weeping out "wild assumptions"
>> you said that what you claimed about the business was "fact"
>> not assumptions...

>
>
> They are facts.

=========================


.....For about the 100th time that Frightened Fweddie has been given
the chance to make good on his "They are facts" snivel, he hasn't been
able to post a single fact. Just more desperate backpedals, evasions,
deflections, final straw bluffs and timid "I meant to do that"
excuses. 8)


> Your toy GTO?


Liar, you know it is a real GTO because you wouldn't dare let yourself
get so foamed up and jealous about a toy GTO. Why do you act like your
very life depends on the fact that you absolutely need the truth to
not be the truth? Realize how desperate and jealous that makes you
appear? And why do you act like a 30k car is stuff that only Donald
Trump can touch? You haven't stepped onto a new car lot in about 10
years, have you? 8)


> >LMAO!!!

>
> >Idiot, there's no way you can continue to make excuses for not being
> >able to get here for the race, not after you've claimed to have a
> >brother that's very close to the starting point of the race, unless
> >you're just too skeered to get here, bluffer. =)

>
> Translation:


Fweddie is stupid enough to stick his old chicken neck out and say:
can't find you even if I try - my "brother" is "very close" to you ..
in the very same posting. Idiot.


> >> Actually

>
> >Actually, you claimed to have facts and proof and a brother that is near
> >here, BUT you continue to provide NO facts and NO proof and still weep
> >that you don't know where here is, because you forgot that you claimed
> >to have a brother that is nearby and known by me in real life. LMAO

>
> nervous



=========================
Message-ID: <1175118221.682410.241700@p15g2000hsd.googlegroups .com>

Fweddie - "They are facts" (Never has provided even ONE fact during
the past 2 months) Lying, bluffing, backpedalling fool - Hall, wept:

>From: TheShadowBoxer@webtv.net:
>
>> Idiot, the last time I said you were weeping out "wild assumptions"
>> you said that what you claimed about the business was "fact"
>> not assumptions...

>
>
> They are facts.

=========================


Still no "facts." from the deadbeat Fweddie "I have a very nice 9-5
desk job"/A 30k car seems like 3,000,000.00 to me Luser. No surprise.


> >Keep providing NO proof and NO facts to backup your blow-hard bluffs and
> >keep making up excuses and backpedals for yourself and your *near here*
> >"brother" ...'kay?

>
> >it's well established that you are a lying

>
> >You claimed to have facts and proof, but you've never listed any. Why?
> >Calling your bluff again, big mouth.

>
> Once again


.....For about the 100th time that Frightened Fweddie has been given
the chance to make good on his "They are facts" snivel, he hasn't been
able to post a single fact. Just more desperate backpedals, evasions,
deflections, final straw bluffs and timid "I meant to do that"
excuses. 8)


Oh well...




› See More: If Fweddie has a "brother" named Mark that is "very close" to the driveway where the race starts, why does "Pussy" Fweddie still weep "DUH, I can't find you!" ?