there are some another tips:
Trade-In – They try to give you the least price for it so that they can
resell for more later
2. Car Loan – The higher the interest of the loan they give you, and the
higher the amount of the loan, the more they make. Yes, we are
talking hundreds of dollars.
3. Extended Car Warranties – Dealer extended warranties are usually
a lot more expensive than if you get warranties from non-dealer
4. Car Insurance – They get commissions for selling insurance, just like
the insurance sales men. The higher the premium, and the lower the
offering, the more they make.
5. Car Accessories – That spoiler, better sound system, car alarm,
moon roof etc is a lot more expensive at dealers than if you get it done
at non-dealer specialty stores. Dealers get commissions for selling you
extra add-ons to your new car.
6. Car Service Plans – Yes, car servicing is expensive, but it may be
more expensive if you get it done at dealers. They make extra money
selling you this.
7. Car Detailing, rust proofing, undercoating etc. – Yes extra
money, more money and added presidiums for every option here