Discuss Another Bugatti Veyron crash in the Chat forum at Car Dealer Forums; Another Bugatti Veyron crash Another Veyron has met a bitter and untimely end, this time ...

Default Another Bugatti Veyron crash

Another Bugatti Veyron crash

Another Veyron has met a bitter and untimely end, this time at the hands of a driver apparently convinced the car was suitable for plowing a wheat field in West Berkshire, UK. The crumpled front end and left front quarter panel, undercarriage and collapsed windshield indicate this was more than a minor off-road excursion, marking the second documented Veyron crash.
    The first crash also involved the left front of the car and a UK driver. This second incident appears to have occurred under similar circumstances to the first. Caught in a series of photos posted at GT Spirit, the crashed Veyron features an odd damage pattern. Though the car does not appear to have been rolled over, the damage to the windshield is significant, and appears to have come from the front or above the car. The portion of a tree stuck through the left headlight taken with the broken remnant in the foreground of another photo indicates the accident may have at least partly featured the tree in a key role as well.
    Apart from the fact of the accident itself, little is known other than that the driver lost control on a long curve. Given the carís final orientation to the road, it may have simply come down to speed-induced understeer pushing the car onto the apron where it subsequently struck a number of roadside obstacles, including a hedgerow, a tree and the wheat field.

› See More: Another Bugatti Veyron crash

hmm i was reading a review about bugatti veyron and so far so good i never had heard bad comments about the condition of their machines. got to check if this news is right can you give a like of the article which this story comes from?

LSM

well there's not much we can say about the accident from a simple photo

uhm, am I the only one that doesn't like the Bugatti Veyron
    I'm not talking about tech spechs and stuff, just about the design

Quote Originally Posted by LSM View Post
    well there's not much we can say about the accident from a simple photo

uhm, am I the only one that doesn't like the Bugatti Veyron
    I'm not talking about tech spechs and stuff, just about the design

whats wrong with its design? I mean its unique and it does give out a nice performance and I think it can still attract a chick or two.

LSM

Quote Originally Posted by jabo View Post
    whats wrong with its design? I mean its unique and it does give out a nice performance and I think it can still attract a chick or two.
    well I didn't say it's ugly...just that I don't like it
    and oh, I guess it can get you a chick or two...together

Oh its sad to hear.Is the driver fine now.I think it was totally drivers fault.No comments about the damaged parts of the car.

It is an ugly and exspensive