Discuss I rearended someone.. in the Chat forum at Car Dealer Forums; I have a problem, I rear ended someone with my boyfriend’s truck last night. It ...

Default I rearended someone..

I have a problem, I rear ended someone with my boyfriend’s truck last night. It wasn't so bad, but I've never done that before. We exchanged insurance numbers, driver's license numbers, and phone numbers, but made no report to the police as no one was hurt. When I did call 911 for the proper protocol, the dispatch lady told me that both of us need to report it to a police station within the next ten days and then give my insurance company the report. I just dont wanna be screwed over here. Does this sound correct?? It was so minor on a late 90's Toyota Corolla. Will this be expensive?? How much do these auto parts cost? I'd imagine it's just the bumper. Thanks for the input in advance!

› See More: I rearended someone..
    And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. - Abraham Lincoln

Don't be tensed,I think its better to inform the police,he will provide you the best solution.I don't think the auto parts will be costly,you just check with the different autoshops.