Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Discuss Car Care Tips in the Chat forum at Car Dealer Forums; This tip i learned from a friend. You can wash your car engine and it ...

This tip i learned from a friend. You can wash your car engine and it will look like brand new. You can wash your car twice a week but try not to rub it. The car paint might fade.

› See More: Car Care Tips

Hi,Its wonderful post to know about the great tips about taking care of my car,I am using some detergent surf to wash car but the idea of car shampoo sounds well, I will try out this one.Good information.
    Its Stephen

Hi,

Thank you for your post!
    How about theÖ Air conditioning, Air filter, Battery, Brakes, Clutch, and Oil???

Cheers

Air conditioning filter can be washed using water only . If you think your car needs oil change you can do so. But be sure you have a safe area to do your oil change. And do not change oil while the engine is hot.

Really these tips are very valuable.It will help greatly for improving the car performance.

Looks like you have the facets included. Individually I would claybar a new car but some will. It's up to each operator. Also, I use meguires products for a few reasons:
    1) regional availability
    2) usually I can discover it on sale
    3) have used it before with acceptable outcomes. Precious metal training wax is excellent in my view anyway
    4) it's available at most automobile shops. No holding out on having something delivered to me

Make sure that you are getting your car serviced regularly for better and longer car care. Above mentioned tips are also good to take care of our car.

Excellent tips!You done superb post...
    Really helpful to keeps car look nice...

Nice tips about the car washing i really impressed on these tips because before read the post i have no idea that much about the car tips..A lot of point i was missed when wash the car..like car shampoo....

Great tips on helping to care for my vehicle. I would add a few things such as those mentioned. Check the fluids on a regular basis, rotate the tires, wash it on a regular basis, and have it checked at least once every 10,000 miles. With the craftsmanship of vehicles today it is possible to extend the life of the vehicle to as much as half a million miles. It isn't uncommon for vehicles that are well cared for to reach between 300,000 miles and 500,000 miles. I haven't discovered to many vehicles over half a million, but that is impressive by any measure.
    Last edited by chase451; 02-12-2014 at 08:50 PM.
    Prescott Financial - Auto Loans for Bad Credit at http://www.bestautolenders.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12