Discuss Which is the most useful invention for you? in the Chat forum at Car Dealer Forums; Technology has grown much in the recent years and which invention do you think has ...

Default Which is the most useful invention for you?

Technology has grown much in the recent years and which invention do you think has become part and parcel of your life and without which running life is more tedious? Please explain with reasons!
    Personally I think cell phone is the great invention for me because I never miss anybody without contacting me. And contacts are the best thing in the World to live.

› See More: Which is the most useful invention for you?

You are correct Melodyeye. Cell phone is a great invention not only for communication but also for many other entertainments which help us to live stress free.

Yes prisy you are correct. Good points as well.

For me it’s definitely ELECTRICITY, because without it nothing else would work, even the cell phones need to be charged when it’s required. So I would say electricity is the best invention.

Well I go with the computers and internet, because the whole world is depends on it. I thing we donít need feather explanation about. We all know what they capable of.

Which is the most useful invention for you?-com-net.jpg

The Aeroplane for sure, it makes easy to travel long distance without any traffic at all. Thanks to the Rights brothers.

The robot slave is defininantly one I couldn't do without now...

telephone, computer. but I'm very tired of the computer during the day. too much work at the computer. and lately I feel very tired. do you think this will help me https://nootropicboost.com ?