Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Discuss favorite car in the Chat forum at Car Dealer Forums; Chevrolet 1500 4x4 z71 off street stepside version guide 5 rate indication 350 little prevent. ...

Chevrolet 1500 4x4 z71 off street stepside version guide 5 rate indication 350 little prevent. Its a excellent looking highly effective vehicle its always been my favourite vehicle ever since I saw one.

› See More: favorite car

My favourite car is “Audi R8”. It is so attractive and amazing.

My favourite car is 1969 Dodge Charger love this car

favorite car-2012-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-s206-front-three-quarter.jpg

Wow..! Currently Iím using my favorite car 2012 Subaru Impreza WRX STi. This is really powerful car because I like sporty look, more performance, six speed and manual transmission.

I have a number of vehicles that are on my list, but it would be a challenge to zero in on one favorite vehicle. There are a number of amazing sports cars made by a variety of companies that I would love to own. I would have to say that I have always had a fascination with the Porsche 911. I had a little car when I was a child of a brown 911, and I have been in love with the look of the vehicle since I played with that car when I was 6 or 7 years old. Realistically there are a number of vehicles I would love to own that range from the everyday practical to the super expensive multi-million dollar hot rod.
    Last edited by chase451; 02-12-2014 at 08:50 PM.
    Prescott Financial - Auto Loans for Bad Credit at http://www.bestautolenders.com

My favorite car is the Toyota Camry

Chevrolet Impala `67, Vector W8, Delorean DMC-12, Pontiac Fiero, Toyota MR2 Turbo, Porsche 935, Ferrari 599, Subaru SVX. My "dream car" has always been the Porsche 911. When I "grow up" and retire, I plan to buy an older model and restore to its original condition. At the moment I don`t have a car. I was in a horrible head on collision on July 1st of last year. I was sitting in the front, my husband (fiance at the time) was driving, and my uncle and cousin were in the back. The other vehicle was totally at fault in our accident too. I was trapped in the car for over an hour before help got there and finally could cut me out. I was in critical condition and they actually red tagged me at the scene. I was diagnosed with PTSD many years before the accident, but I do know that the accident has caused PTSD to relapse.
    My husband was not injured in the accident at all but he has expressed feelings of guilt even though he had no control over the situation either. So now I'm not ready for a new car. And I would most definitely recommend guys from Jae Lee Law for your accident / personal injury case. They are good at what they're doing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12