Discuss Attitude, Aptitude, and Ass Kicking in the Chat forum at Car Dealer Forums; This is an excerpt from a recent post on my blog ... I am in ...

Default Attitude, Aptitude, and Ass Kicking

This is an excerpt from a recent post on my blog...

I am in the midst of reading a book called Blog Marketing by Jeremy Wright who is the founder of B5 Media, a professional blog network. Wright’s message, written more than two years ago, confirms my conviction that blogs are not only here to stay, but also they have tremendous (and essential) business value. I put off blogging for years because I felt it was just a trend, but last summer after reading a series of articles about blogging that opinion changed and I immediately picked up the time-consuming habit. I am glad I did because it has opened me up to a whole new frontier in business that I know has longevity and value. If you are serious about maintaining your competitive edge in the marketplace, I highly recommend reading this book.

If you are serious about maintaining a competitive edge in the marketplace [note: redundancy of line is intentional], then I also invite you to engage with me on my blog so that together we can tap into the vast offerings that blogs can have in your business. I intend to produce a blog product for auto dealers and service providers that opens up a whole new spectrum of opportunities for this industry and I plan on using this blog as a launch pad to do so.

› See More: Attitude, Aptitude, and Ass Kicking

Administrator

Ryan, when was the book written? Is there a section on SEO or anything like that?

Default Blog Marketing by Jeremy Wright

The book was published in early 2006 and there was certainly a good year or two of research and what-not that went into it. There are of course several ties and references to SEO. Search engine optimization is one of blogging's primary arteries.