Discuss New Crm iPhone App for Car Salespeople in the Customer Relationship Management forum at Car Dealer Forums; I have just designed a new CRM app for the iPhone that will blow all ...
New Crm iPhone App for Car Salespeople
I have just designed a new CRM app for the iPhone that will blow all the other ones away. The app is called Salesman’s Best Friend and it is available (No subscription fees) on the iTunes app store. The app is great for:
· Storing customers and inventory that they are looking for
· The app has an innovative search that allows for you to easily match customers and inventory
· You can create appointments and call/email customers directly from the app
· The app also allows you to keep a personal backup of all your customers
· It is available in both Spanish and English
We have been testing the app at dealerships and have had a good response. Please feel free to check our app on the iTunes store https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sale...597076477?mt=8 . We will also be releasing a version for the Android very soon.
› See More: New Crm iPhone App for Car Salespeople
Last edited by zacha1; 02-03-2013 at 07:36 PM.
Looks interesting. We have been searching for something similar. Will it work with my existing CRM?
By gluemonkey in forum Customer Relationship Management
Last Post: 07-05-2012, 02:43 AM
By Tobias.303.827.4785 in forum General Motors
Last Post: 11-03-2010, 04:39 AM
By CarIndustryNews in forum Car Industry News
Last Post: 04-09-2010, 01:07 PM
By Tobias.303.827.4785 in forum Chrysler
Last Post: 10-19-2009, 10:56 AM
By Bluemax in forum alt.autos.bmw
Last Post: 11-11-2008, 05:32 PM