Discuss Franchise Dealer Websites! Are You Paying To Much? in the Dealership Web Sites forum at Car Dealer Forums; Are you paying to much for your dealership website?
Most dealerships are paying to much ...
Franchise Dealer Websites! Are You Paying To Much?
Are you paying to much for your dealership website?
Most dealerships are paying to much for their website. In todays market dealers are looking for ways to cut costs but still stay in the online market place.
With InvenTrack you can do both!
Some of InvenTracks Key Features:
- Complete Dealer Control Panel
- Mini CRM System
- DMS Polling (We will get your inventory from your DMS nightly and update your website)
- Unlimited Vehicles
- Unlimited Photo's Per Vehicle
- Online Credit Application
- CARFAX Integration
- AutoCheck Integration
- Internet Marketing (We will send your inventory to popular sites nightly)
- AOL Autos
- myspace Classifieds
- Facebook Classifieds
- Walmart Classifieds
- Overstock.com Cars
- and more...
- Build and Price (Your customers will be able to build a new car right form your website - Powered by chrome systems)
- Regional Rebates & Incentives (We will add the regional rebates and incentives on your website for your franchise)
- Custom Website (Custom design for your franchise)
- Up To 100 Email Accounts
- Web Based Email Included
- and more...
All the above and more for a one time setup fee of $500 and only $499/mo.
This is a limited offer for visitors and members of Car Dealer Forums only.
For more information or a demo please email me at: email@example.com
Or visit: http://www.inventrack.net/demorequest.php
Visit InvenTrack @ www.inventrack.net
Ray Cuzzart II
Ideal Web Solutions
› See More: Franchise Dealer Websites! Are You Paying To Much?
By Car Dealer Websites in forum Dealership Web Sites
Last Post: 06-21-2011, 01:49 AM
By mlw911 in forum Car Dealer Forum News
Last Post: 03-04-2010, 07:50 PM
By ShowRoom Logic in forum Dealership Web Sites
Last Post: 09-07-2008, 04:59 PM
By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum alt.autos.ford
Last Post: 09-12-2006, 12:58 AM