Discuss Custom Dealer Websites - All In One Solution in the Dealership Web Sites forum at Car Dealer Forums; We provide custom dealer websites that are built with SEO and conversions in mind.
Custom Dealer Websites - All In One Solution
We provide custom dealer websites that are built with SEO and conversions in mind.
We are a "one stop shop" for car dealers
Some top features of our websites include:
- Custom website design
- Flexible admin based sites that can be fully modified and managed through a login. Upload images, specials, parts, new content, new menu items, and more through your admin.
- Custom lead capture forms. These aren't your grandfathers lead capture forms. They have full validation, can be multi-paged, and even event driven. We've even added video to our forms upon request to give customers the extra push they need to complete them! Forms export in XML that can be imported directly into CRM of your choice in addition to HTML emails sent to a person or list of people of your choice.
- Full Blog integration so that you can harness the power of blogging on your dealer website.
- Social media integration. Gain a loyal following on social platforms like Twitter and Facebook by integrating it in a dynamic way into your website
- Mobile version of your dealer website displays your inventory and converts visitors into leads with capture forms.
Those are just a few of the main features of our custom dealer website designs.
We also provide in depth dealer SEO/SEM/Internet Marketing services!
- Indexed inventory on your site will help you market your inventory online.
- Post inventory to sites such as Craigslist, Ebay, and others.
- Social marketing on Twitter, Facebook, and blogging
- Standard article marketing, press releases, three way link exchanges, blog republishin, dealer directory submissions, and social bookmarking
› See More: Custom Dealer Websites - All In One Solution
What is your pricing? I didnt see it on your website.
Pricing for website design or SEO/social media?
Pricing for a website design. Im fairly new with website. What does SEO stands for and what does it do?
We do a custom dealer website design for $600-$1500 depending on how complicated it needs to be. We offer a free mobile website with any website we design however!
SEO stands for search engine optimization. It is the process of getting your website to rank naturally on search engines for your main keyterms.
Thanks for the reply. Definitely will check your service out.
By InvenTrack in forum Dealership Web Sites
Last Post: 02-07-2009, 10:00 PM
By ShowRoom Logic in forum Dealership Web Sites
Last Post: 09-07-2008, 04:59 PM
By MTECHGRAPHICS@gmail.com in forum alt.autos.ford
Last Post: 01-16-2007, 05:23 AM
By MTECHGRAPHICS@gmail.com in forum alt.autos.gm
Last Post: 01-16-2007, 03:36 AM
Tags for this Thread